COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Cozy Roadie and its third-party vendors collect the personal information that you provide to us, as well as information automatically collected when you interact with this website, through cookies and analytics tracking tools, which help us evaluate the performance of our website, advertise on sites across the internet, show customized ads based on past visits to our website, and provide you with a better user experience.
Cozy Roadie may use your personal information that you provide to us in the process of establishing an account on our website in the following ways:
1. Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the web site.
2. Verify your age as older than 13.
3. Verify your age as older than 18 or that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the web site.
4. Send you a catalogue.
5. Send you communications upon your request or consent.
6. Allow you to participate in a promotion or other web site feature.
7. Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience with Cozy Roadie.
8. Better respond to your customer concerns and complaints.
9. Keep you informed of Cozy Roadie’s upcoming product releases unless you otherwise opt out of such messages.
Cozy Roadie may use your personal information that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase in the following ways:
1. Confirm your use of a valid credit card (or other authorized methods of payment).
2. Process your payment via a credit card (or other authorized methods of payment).
3. Send you the products that you purchased.
To fulfill your product orders, we may also disclose your personal information to our affiliates, third party service providers or distributors.
Cozy Roadie and its third-party vendors also gather non-descriptive, non-personal information about how many visitors use our website. Cozy Roadie does not collect any personal information about you in this instance but Cozy Roadie may collect information that a user has visited the website for statistical analysis of the public’s use of our website.
UNSUBSCRIBING, REMOVING OR MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION:
Cozy Roadie appreciates that you may change your mind about our use of your personal information in the future. Cozy Roadie offers several ways you can inform us about your privacy preferences:
1. All email messages and newsletters will provide a description on how you can ask us to stop sending you messages and newsletters.
2. At any time, you can send us an email at the address provided below.
3. At any time, you can call our customer service number and request that you would like to change your marketing preferences.
4. To modify or delete entirely the information you have provided during registration, please login and update your profile.
Please note that if you have unsubscribed from our communications, you may still receive communications already in production until your request is fully processed. If you request that your registration information be deleted or if you unsubscribe from communications, we may maintain information about sales transactions or service inquiries for future service and record keeping purposes.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION:
Cozy Roadie engages the use of numerous technological security measures to preserve the security of your information, including without limitation, encryption technologies and authentication tools. Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have a need to access your personal information for purposes of managing our website and providing you information as you have requested. All orders are placed through a secure server. Please be aware that no electronic data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK:
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
NOTICE AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
For questions or concerns, please email us or contact us at:
610 E Bell Road Suite #2-157